Teletubbies Halo Battle Teletubbies Halo Battle

TV's?

It was good but where are the teletubbies TV's?:(

homer.swf homer.swf

Oh well

It was good I guess but I don't understand how this got into the frontpage but still,it was good:)

Greetings

Primal War 05 Primal War 05

best!

I've seen your other movies and i'l just say,these series rock!The graphics,animation and sounds are great.This is going for my favorites,thank you for such a nice experience,i will remember this long.

Robikas

Jewel of Atlantis Jewel of Atlantis

i like it

Nice graphics,neat music and good gameplay.I like it!:)

robikas

B/C of you B/C of you

okey

More colors and a better framerate would be good but it's better than just crap.

Good luck,i vote for protection
robikas

Suicideing Zombies Suicideing Zombies

not very impressed but still..

One minor thing that isn't really important is that you can't see the last number in the preloader percents..eh

anyway you should work a bit more on your character movment and animation...tough cause such nice options..turn off sound,toggle quality etc.give you some extra points..and the zombie exlposion was cool..gives some nice violence points..

It would be nice to have other monsters coming up each level or at least change the color of the zombies when they need more hits..well overall..this is pretty nice but doesen't deserve more than 3points.

ssjskipp responds:

Yeah, I tried to put a little text thing above the zombies' heads, but on the ones going right, it disappeared (has to do with -100 _xscale on dynamic text).

Realm of Sadness And Hope Realm of Sadness And Hope

10 on everything

This is going to be a main song in my next flash!
Thanks alot!Very nice song,I listened it over and over^^

CronZ - Rigid CronZ - Rigid

Neat

Hello!

Nice beat dude!This is going to be in my upcoming movie!Thanks!

Cheers,
Robikas

CronZ responds:

Thanks, i posted an updated version hope you like that one too...and please tell me when your video is done id love to see it.

Epic Warfare Epic Warfare

i like this

I guess i'm gonna use this in my new movie:)I really
like it:)Nice job

XGM-Zeth responds:

I suggest you might check out my other stuff; as this might be a bit outdated by now.

But thanks for movie-featuring :D